1. WHAT IS THIS?
‘Forum or Against 'Em’ is a live experience, airing October 2nd, 2020.
Please be advised, the contents of this performance may offend. If you choose to proceed, you do so of your own volition and waive any demands for compensation or apology from the band.
2. WHEN IS THIS?
The main event will be premiered on the 2nd October 2020 at 2PM PT, 5PM ET, 10PM UK, 11PM EU HERE.
The show will be available for all ticket purchasers for 72 hours after initial broadcast on the same page you view the livestream.
The Acoustic show takes place on 5th October 2020 at 2PM PT, 5PM ET, 10PM UK, 11PM EU HERE.
The acoustic show will be available for all ticket purchasers for 72 hours after initial broadcast on the same page you view the livestream.
Virtual meet and greet customers will receive a code via email before the selected date. Codes can be used to log into the Looped app for the meet and greet experience. Information will be emailed to the individual the week of September 28.
3. HOW CAN I WATCH THE MAIN EVENT?
Log in to watch.thecoreytaylor.com using the email and password created when purchasing your tickets. Only logged in users will be able to see the stream. It works from mobile or desktop, one device at a time. Casting/Airplay will be available once the show is live.
4. CAN I BUY MULTIPLE TICKETS?
Yes - if you bought multiple tickets on the same account, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the other viewer’s email address. You will only be able to watch the stream through one device at a time per registered email address.
5. WHAT PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE TO PURCHASE TICKETS?
Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Maestro, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Paypal
6. I CAN'T MAKE THE LIVE STREAM, CAN I STILL WATCH THE SHOW?
Yes, the stream will be available for all ticket purchasers for 72 hours after initial broadcast. Just log in using the email and password created when purchasing tickets.
7. WILL THE LIMITED EDITION MERCH BE AVAILABLE AFTER THE SHOW?
The limited-edition show merch will be available for the 72-hour period after the show on watch.thecoreytaylor.com, then it will disappear. All exclusive products are pre-order. Fulfillment will begin in late October.
Complimentary 3 Songs will be emailed to the individuals the week of September 28.
The Digital Lookbook will be a compilation of Behind The Scenes photos from the stream. Photos will be emailed out the week of October 5.
For the full merch range, head over to our official merch store:
8. PROBLEMS WITH THE QUALITY OF LIVE STREAM
Automatic resolution is 1080p, however the user will be automatically (or manually) upgraded or downgraded depending on the strength of their internet connection (ranging from 360p to 1080p). If you are continuing to experience issues, please contact the live help desk here on this page during the show. Should the event endure a mass technical issue, we will address this during the stream.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR A BETTER VIDEO EXPEREINCE
- If you aren't already on one, join a stable Wi-Fi connection (rather than cellular data)
- Please try refreshing your browser If you aren't already using Safari, Firefox or Chrome - please try one of those 3
- Even if you have full bars to your router, that doesn't mean your router has a good connection to the internet. If you're wondering about your internet speed, please use Google's free internet speed test.
9. PROBLEMS WITH LOGGING IN
We encourage all users to test their log in ahead of the stream to solve any issues ahead of time.
Please contact customer services - email@example.com or use the live help desk (bottom right corner during the show).
10. NO SOUND!
If the stream appears to be working but you have no sound...
- First confirm that the mute button is off in the bottom corner of the player. Please try refreshing your browser
- That not it? Here are some troubleshooting articles specific to your computer:
MacOs Audio Help
Windows 10 Audio Help
11. HOW DO I STREAM TO MY TV?
Apple users can cast via AirPlay on IOS & Mac and or chromecast via chrome desktop browser - Instructions
PC & Android via Chromecast with the Chrome browser - Instructions
12. PROBLEMS WITH MERCH/BUNDLE ORDERS
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number & email address
COULDN'T FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
For merchandise questions, please contact email@example.com with your full name, reference number & email address.
For livestream questions contact customer services:
Live Help Desk (Chat box in the bottom right corner)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Support is available two hours before and during the show!